On 12-14.04.2012r. in Gdansk was the training, which included requirements posed a woode constructions. This event is organized by the Centre of Wooden Construction and is carried out once a year and brings together representatives of major home builders in wood.
The main topics of the congress are:
- Requirements for wooden houses,
- Installation of timber structures
- Ventilation of wooden houses,
- Thermal and acoustic insulation of houses,
- Errors in the performance of skeletal houses.
Conductor Wojciech Nitka, the leading authority in wooden constructions, left time for discussion with industry experts on topics most bothering us. Such meetings contribute to the continuous improvement of technology used and solutions in timber construction. Below I present the certificate received by the President of Sielanka for participation in this project.